What to expect
We, at AyurRoots offer to devise a customized and personalized consultation for our clients after thoroughly evaluating all the attributes responsible for optimum health. We strongly believe a ready reckoner approach to health is not feasible and thus recommend our clients to follow a tailor made path to health and wellbeing according to their body type.
During Initial consultation, your Ayurveda practitioner will evaluate your state of health and assess balance and imbalance with the help of Various Ayurvedic assessment methods including pulse reading, tongue examinations, body type determination, state of mind and emotional balance. You will receive a complete guideline regarding your Ayurvedic diet & lifestyle that works uniquely for YOU. Imbalances will be addressed from a truly holistic perspective, exploring the root cause, not merely symptomatic treatment. Upon completion of examination, your practitioner will provide comprehensive health protocols. Specific guidelines for diet, daily and seasonal routines, lifestyle modifications, yoga, breathing techniques, detox, herbs and supplements, rejuvenation methods and body therapies that are relevant to promoting your health and vitality will be discussed. In the follow-up consultation, progress will be monitored to assure that set goals will deliver lasting results.
Initial Consultation 1hr : $150 | Follow up 30 mins : $75
Phone/Skype Ayurvedic Lifestyle and Nutrition Consultation
During the phone/skype consultation, which may last an hour, your Ayurveda Consultant will take a detailed history of your health problems, lifestyle, food habits etc. This helps the Ayurveda Consultant to get a good idea of your health, even if you are not present.
If you are interested in scheduling an Ayurvedic consultation over the phone or skype, please familiarize yourself with following policies and procedures.
- Health records and forms that you will send us
- Reviewing health conditions and understanding your goals
- Recommending diet, lifestyle changes, and therapies for your specific body type/condition
- Recommending Ayurvedic herbs whenever required
- Your consultation with the Ayurvedic Consultant will be done only over the phone/skype
- Your consultation must be prepaid either by PayPal or check, or the invoice send to you by AyurRoots.
- Before the consultation you will need to fill out, sign and email back to us all the forms you receive from us.
- We will contact you to schedule your consultation as soon as we receive all your documents. You will be
- given a phone number to call or skype id. The phone/skype consultation will be setup at a mutually convenient time.
- We require a 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Phone Consultation 1hr: $150
I understand that after reviewing my records and forms submitted, AyurRoots is under no obligation to offer ayurvedic services in which case your money will be returned to you. All information provided to AyurRoots will be kept confidential. Payment information will be deleted after your consultation. All material provided by AyurRoots is for guidance, and is not intended to replace your legal medical advisor. Before making any changes to your diet or exercise routine or if you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, it is always wise to check with your personal physician.
All clients who participate in Ayurveda Program should be advised of the following information:
- Ayurveda is the traditional healing system of India, and is based on the idea that each person’ path toward optimal health is unique. Your program is based on understanding your unique constitution and the unique nature of your imbalance. Your program may include lifestyle adjustments, dietary changes, herbs, massage therapy .The goal of all programs is to create within your body and mind an optimum environment for healing to take place and to maximize your body’s ability to heal by itself.
- This consultation plan is not related to Western diagnosis or treatment and may not make suggestions about altering your medical care.
- Ayurveda Practitioner is an Ayurveda Specialist with a degree of BAMS, MD (AYU). They are not a Medical Doctor.
- The National Institute of Health Office of Complementary and Alternative Medicine currently considers Ayurveda a form of complementary and alternative medicine in the United States.
- If you are suffering from a disease or symptom that has not been evaluated by a Medical Doctor or another licensed health care professional, we recommend that you receive a proper evaluation by them.
- Ayurveda Practitioner will not recommend altering your prescriptions without the approval of your medical doctor. Your practitioner may suggest that you speak to your doctor about reducing medication when he/she feels that it is appropriate.
- Services not offered by Ayurvedic Practitioner are
- Diagnosis of pathological condition
- Treatment for pathological conditions
- Prescription drugs or medicine
- Advice or counseling regarding the diagnosis or treatment of pathological conditions
Scheduling a Consultation means you have read and understood, and agree to all of the above policies.
By Appointment only –
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us : 214-801-1238